Any thoughts on this UI? [Update from UI theme colours.]

I’m creating a Game where you can teleport to any game. I’m working on still and thought about showing you the new change which is coming later. This topic may be in the wrong category due to limitations on posts.

Thoughts

Is there anything need removing? Adding? Lack of UIGradient?. You need to post atleast 2 things about your thoughts.

Edit: Early Testing is out!

3 Likes

Oh,this looks dope.

However i’ve seen someone do something similar and it got harsh feedback,because alot of the people who viewed it didn’t like the layout of everything.

But it still looks cool in my eyes though.

1 Like

The font is too light, I can barely see it without zooming in, but the others are just okay. Nothing good or bad.

2 Likes

I don’t know when or how but I’m thinking of giving it a going of making the favourite button work. I’m not sure how we get all the game’s current stats (ratings)

gyazo.com/2e18f1b37213392c599cb6e578bbe72f.png

Here, I redesigned the UI, you can copy it, if you want to

5 Likes

Could you add a .PSD file to it, would be useful in my games as teleport systems.

1 Like

Very nice. The overall design on this UI makes it look even better.

2 Likes

Maybe you could add a button that enables dark or light theme mode. This will be a great feature to players, and it will help a lot with the overall design. Good work, it looks great!

2 Likes

Seeing you look like a programmer. Do you know how to fade colours? Transition from white to grey?

Edit: It’s fixed!

gyazo.com/115531c3a2be936fef938383a9dd98d4

1 Like

closed closed closed closed closed closed closed closed

To not make a big and make things cleaner. Here’s what I wrote

gyazo.com/e1dc4e6f5f8b114f61837be8ed597b33.png

Gets the name of the texbutton and the id of the IntValue

ha I never thought before about that idea :white_check_mark:

Ok I’m making a poll now:

Would you like to play the test version now? (may be buggy)

• Play the game (early)
  • Wait until the game’s in beta.

0 voters

Edit: While the poll is still running. I’m making edits to increase performance and find better ways of scripting.

1 Like

I’m sorry, I don’t really understand the meaning of this… Like I get Super Nostalgia Zone which I think this is suppose to be like but is there exactly a point of going into a game-menu type thing just to go to another game which is already on the front page. I’m just confused I guess.

1 Like

If your confused then, what the game is gonna be about is that there’s gonna be a large selections of games you can choose to play.

I’m working on it right now and making edits so I can release it in early testing (not release)

The next big thing is gonna be Creating your game that can be displayed on the game if that game is moderated.

Oh so you mean like almost a whole new game client inside of roblox?

1 Like

Sorta yes :slightly_smiling_face.

1 Like

Cool! Look forward to seeing it finished.

@Da_RealHonestmam Apologies for the late response, but I do have something I recommend.

You can use ripple buttons, it looks very nice on a UI and gives it an extra effect to the button itself.

1 Like

I was working on some snowflake effect for the game while it’s still winter. I’ll get back to it now

gyazo.com/6424823689de66b3e0d6030078803547

Higher quality here:

gyazo.com/0dd936a9a3744f0345704cdd115ef220

pssss: I’m also making a kick button for moderators only if the game needs updating. That way we don’t have to exit the window and going to the game’s info to shut it down

still haven’t finished this, Idk where this project went like all others