Any tips on how to improve this lobby?

At the moment, I have the terrain finished and have added some buildings, however, it feels a bit empty. As if something is missing, I am not that great of a builder so I am requesting any suggestions. If you can provide some examples I would appreciate it, thanks.

12 Likes

This lobby terrain is looking so so goood!

I see what you mean with a little bit empty. In my opinion I would add some bushes and maybe some stones in the forrest. But other than that I think it is perfect!

3 Likes

you could also add like three shacks hidden away that are secret and if you find them you get some coins or gems or whatever your currencies.

2 Likes

It looks amazing! I would suggest some flowers, rock, and overgrown grass

Thanks, I thought of flowers as well.

Not a bad idea. I thought of adding some secrets as well.

Thanks for your input I will do that.

dang it looks amazing.

I think the environment have too many “empty space”, perhaps the scale is too big for the intended purpose. I am one to object large map especially if it is a lobby. It should be concise and on point where you want the players to be instead of having them wondering around.

Details also would improve your scene like flowers, boats, barrels for the house, campfire, etc.

1 Like

You’re absolutely correct now that I think about it, it is too big and should be smaller.

It looks great, our of interest is the sky the default ROBLOX sky?

Wow my eyes have been blessed :eyes: looks really good!

Some ideas would be adding bushes, low poly buildings around would really set the scene. Awesome work so far, keep it up!

1 Like

Yeah, it is the default skybox.

Maybe you could add some grass decoration for the terrain, other than that it looks great!

Maybe experiment with different skyboxs.I would reccomend a plugin could atmos Atmos - professional skyboxes and lighting - Help and Feedback / Cool Creations - DevForum | Roblox.

Thank you very much for the suggestion!