Any way to get recently UPDATED accesories?

hello, i’ve trying to make a game where i need to check the recently updated items in the catalog, i noticed that you can use the AvatarEditorService to search for the accesories in the catalog, but with the CatalogSearchParams you can just set the SortType to recently CREATED, and not recently updated, this is the same case using an url for the catalog queries.

so, is there a way to get recently updated items?

Sadly, without using outside apis or using external databases, like firebase, to store data using code like python or js to insert the code into the database. If only roblox would allow for HTTPService to use their apis then it’d be easily possible.

1 Like

yeah it really sucks, as i know they already had a Recently Updated Category, i dont really know why they replaced it with the Recently Created one, they could just have both instead :confused:

but is there a well known api that is capable of doing that? i really want to use that feature for my game

Not that’d be super easy to setup or would be able to only be done in roblox (not that I directly know of) but I don’t see a reason for roblox not to allow it and it actually really sucks. Most apis used in the past are pretty unstable so I wouldn’t spend too much time looking for one. But there are ways to make it work.

1 Like