Any way to insert the MaterialService Service?

Ive been sent images of people having it in explorer. How do I find or use it? (Unsure what to set the post to, so I set it to Help and Feedback - Building Support, let me know if I need to change it)

1 Like
game:GetService("MaterialService")

I meant see it in explorer, but that also helps!

I believe it’s no longer available to access it within the explorer, besides having it in a place before it got removed from being placeable in the explorer, I don’t think there’s any other way to get it besides asking for an .RBXM of it.

1 Like

You can go to settings then simply enable the hidden objects.

Roblox by default hides services, core guis, core scripts and deprecated stuff from the explorer. But it is possible to re enable them.

1 Like

Huh I didn’t even know you could re enable them, thought they were just gone forever.

Well you can re enable it to be shown in the explorer. It seems like MaterialService might be an exception.

You can still do what @AwesomeBro552 said. Just type that into your cmd bar and it will pop up like in the picture.

But if you want other services in the future you can try and look in the service insert tab or you can enable the hidden objects in the Studio Settings

(I don’t think they will work though roblox prob removed functionality)

1 Like

If you type game:GetService("MaterialService") into the Command Bar and hit enter, it will show up in Explorer and you won’t have to enable all the other hidden services.

Thank you so much! (max charssss)