Any way to make this zone more efficient?

I want to build a zone so that exploiters cant just fly outside of the map to avoid the bomb in a bomb pass game I am making.
So my idea right now is a zone that checks every few seconds to kill any players outside the zone.

This code goes through “inGameFolder” (just a folder that contains number values which are named after the players in game)

I have heard of the zone module, but I do not know how to incorporate it into my code, and I need to be able to change the zone in the middle of a game (parts of map disappear)
My current code works fine, but it is very laggy and there are definitely ways to exploit it.
All the players have a hitbox part inside them that might make this less laggy.
All my maps have a group called “bounds” that contain many parts to build the safe zone.

function checkSafe()
	task.spawn(function()
		if zone then
			for i, v in pairs(inGameFolder:GetChildren()) do
				local char = players:FindFirstChild(v.Name).Character
				local hitBox = char:FindFirstChild("Hitbox")
				if char and hitBox then
					local safe = false
					for i, bound in pairs(zone:GetChildren()) do
						for i, v in pairs(workspace:GetPartsInPart(bound)) do
							if v == hitBox then
								safe = true
							end
						end
					end
					if safe ~= true then
						local human = char:FindFirstChild("Humanoid")
						if human then
							human:TakeDamage(5000)
							if inGameFolder:FindFirstChild(char.Name) then
							inGameFolder[char.Name]:Destroy()
						end
						human.Health = -1
							if v then
								v:Destroy()
							end
						else
							if v then
							end
						end
					end
				else
				end
			end
		end
	end)
end
--example of how it works
zone = map.Bounds
while wait(2) do
      checkSafe()
end

so the first issue, the code loops trough 4~3 loops which is cauzing all the lag.

secondly: the problem you are adressing is one that you wont need to fix, hackers can teleport anywhere and move thier camera everywhere, no reason to restrict people from going out of bounds since normal players could also find a bug and clip trough the map.

and the last thing: exploiters are always a problem, there will never be a 100% fix for them, you can only make it less interesting to hack on your game.

(if you still want people to die outside the map you should: Make a point, if the player is lets say 1000 studs away from it you kill him.)

I still want to add a zone as a precaution. This will punish people who glitch/exploit.

The bomb pass game is in a closed area, so if you escape you will win no matter what, so adding a zone with guarantee that wont happen.