Any ways to work around TextChatService bubble chat issue?

1. What do you want to achieve?
  • I want to be able to fix this TextChatService glitch, as this makes impossible to see the bubble chat. This might be a Roblox issue, but I was wondering if there is a way to work around it with scripting, as going back to the old chat is not an option.
  1. What is the issue?
  • After changing the chat to the new TextChatService, the bubble chat stopped working properly, making the messages not show up or disappear in less than a second.
  1. What solutions have you tried so far?

Im not sure but maybe there is an option for how long the bubble is visible?

1 Like

I thought that too, but the duration is 15 seconds by default.

1 Like

This might solve your problem

1 Like

I tried doing these options before, but unfortunately it didn’t work. The only bubble chat I can see is the ones from the old chat (LegacyTextChatService)! I can only see the TextChatService bubble chat in studio.

2 Likes

Other than a full reinstall of my OS not sure exactly what methods could be used to specifically delete all local files for roblox, I know adobe has programs to completely clean anything file relating to adobe, to fix bugs and errors but I have not seen a software to delete files specifically for roblox yet.

@CarmiIlas Please update on any specific fixes that have worked. Thanks

For some reason the issue fixed itself out of nowhere, after around 2 months without being able to see the bubble chats. I didn’t have to do anything, maybe it was a Roblox side issue and they fixed it. But thank you all for trying to help me anyway!

possibly with the new update that released it patched some corrupted files

Incase it happens again which in my case it did rdmir roblox’s directory and do a clean full reinstall which should work or be helpful for any other glitches.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.