Anyone else having audio uploads stuck in approval?

Is anyone else having audio uploads stuck in approval?

My audio I uploaded hours ago is still showing the hourglass icon. The sound seems to work in-game and in Studio, but the game console throws download errors for the sound id’s (even though it seems to be playing them).

perhaps they are temporarily allowing this due to high load pending moderation?

5 Likes

My audio I uploaded 6 hours ago Is stuck in approval

1 Like

This is because of everybody trying to upload audio now due to roblox soon privating all audio over 6 seconds

Aka the audio moderation system is probably overwhelmed by everybody trying to re-upload their audio

4 Likes

Yeah, my audios have been pending for more than a week…

1 Like

Hello, is anyone else having the same problem atm? It’s been 17 hours and all of my audios are still on pending. I tried uploading different audios and they’re still stucked in pending. :frowning:

Yeah it’s been happening with my audios too It’s been 21 hours for me, I guess there’s just a lot of people trying to upload audio lol.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s been over a day now and they’re still on pending. It delays my game update. I had like over 10 audios still pending since last night.

Roblox is investigating an issue about it right now

Did Roblox fix this? if not, how did you go around uploading the sounds?

Yes, my approvals eventually went through, this was a temporary backlog of approvals making the upload approvals take longer. IDK if there is a current upload approval delay, I have not uploaded any audios recently.

3 Likes

Issue is occuring for me. It’s been about 9 hours since the upload and it’s still going through the approval process

1 Like

Try reuploading it, it’s been long since the audio update and I haven’t had any issues uploading audio

I am actually experiencing the same issue. I uploaded an 18-second audio onto ROBLOX back in June 30th of this year, and 4 days later, it’s still not approved. I’m not really sure why is that happening though.

ShareX_CpzIFUGuPZ

I did try to reupload the audio 2 days later, same thing.

ShareX_d39WzrKeHR

1 Like