Anyone here, trying to get vc?

Feel free to reply here,

I only have the camera feature option but no vc ( (anyone has any ideas why?)
(Im not from US) (My account is over 13+) (I have tried verifying my age but failed does it affect my time to get VC?).

Also when i take photos of my id it becomes blacked on my phone when using the third-party browser and I don’t know how I can fix it?

28 Likes

In your country you must verify your age to get Voice Chat.

Try a different browser or device. On Android, I recommend Firefox.

No. I think you can just retake the image for process if it did not upload. If it did upload, you might have to wait or send another image before it is processed.

2 Likes
  1. Does using email and phone verification work anymore?
  2. I have tried browser (Safari, Google/Google Chrome) but hasn’t work (Im gonna try other browsers but I am using a iphone 6 or 8( so it may be harder).
  3. I tried verifying my id with my drivers license and it doesn’t work and tried using fake passports but no luck since they can’t verify to anything (other solutions to get vc without id?)
12 Likes

I have a similar situation where I verified my age, email, and phone number, but I didn’t get the voice chat. I talked to Roblox support, but they didn’t really help.

7 Likes

Only phone verification, but it is for US people only.

In that case, try on your other devices (like Mac or Desktop).

Make sure it’s taken like a selfie and that the card can be read from the image.

3 Likes

Have you tried verifying age early or later because my friend verified his early and it work for him but now It is harder to verify your id.

4 Likes

Do you need only a phone to get into the website but does the photos work on pc too? (Oh yea my friend tried verifying my account using his ID and had no luck so, I may have to wait it releases to other countries?)

2 Likes

If the PC has a camera attached, yes. You could also workaround by taking photo on phone and using a virtual software camera on PC.

3 Likes

early, but now I can’t reverify my age because it locked it for some reason, and I’m over 13. I believe because I’m under 17 or I already verified my age.

5 Likes