Anyone know a plugin that lets you randomize colors on selected parts?

Not one that randomizes the colors a bit but one that lets you randomize between a few selected colors

2 Likes

can you elaborate on what you mean, are you just saying you want a plugin that randomizes colors on selected parts

(this has me confused)

(since this isnt randomizing)

edit: do you mean you want a plugin you can add colors into and it randomizes?

do you mean like,you select 5 colors, and it chooses a random one out of the 5?
or maybe you choose 2 colors, and it chooses a random rgb value between color1 and color2?

basically the first one select a few colors lets say bright orange and bright blue and it will make all the selected parts one of those colors

select a few colors lets say bright orange and bright blue and it will make all the selected parts one of those colors

Ditch the plugin. I think you should create a script that colors your parts. If you feel intimidated by Lua, something like that would actually be a decent learning experience. I’ve done something like it for one of my projects before and I achieved exactly the results I wanted.
Though, given the lack of further description in your post this idea may not be feasible. :man_shrugging:

local part = (location of part such as workspace.part)

local Values = {Color3.new(R, G, B), Color3.new(R, G, B), Color3.new(R, G, B),}
local randomValue = math.random(1,3)
part.Color = Values[randomValue]

Put this into a server script and insert that server script into “ServerScriptService”

Sorry for spoiling it I thought the poster was asking for a script

1 Like

I made an old plugin that can do this:

this is basically exactly what i was look for thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.