Anyone know how to put custom faces in blender without the quality dropping?

Hello, my name is Bloxlkin and i can do GFX!
I have been trying to import a custom face to blender as HD, it never worked.

Here is how i want the face to appear in blender:

Here is how it appears:

I have searched alot but no one has ever talked about this, please reply if you have a solution!

was the second one a final render?if not then you should render it and see if the issue continues

1 Like
  1. Maybe download the face directly from Roblox?
  2. Try changing that setting under the image texture that’s currently linear until it looks better.
1 Like

I don’t really know what is wrong with this, but I am guessing the “issue” you are facing is caused by one of these:

• First of all, you are in material preview mode, which causes all the shading to be very low quality for faster rendering. Switch to Renderingmode to get a more accurate image of your scene.
  • Secondly, if what you mean with quality drop is those jagged lines around the eyes, the issue is probably a bump map which is being applied to your objects material. To disable this, or at least turn down the strength a bit, all you need to do is:
  1. Find or open a new shading tab

2. Select the material of your roblox rig, in the dropdown menu

3. Now your node-screen should look something like this. Find the “Bumb” node and turn down the strength a little, until you are pleased with the result. Alternatively, you could remove the bumb completely, but I would not recommend this, as it would make the texture look very flat.

Thank you! I’ll try this out :smiley: