Anyone know why my menu is like this?

Include a standalone, bare-bones rbxl file with only the code you want reviewed.

• Code Review is for reviewing specific parts of your code, and not your whole game.
  • Code Review is intended for improving already-working code. If you need help debugging your code, please use Scripting Support.

Provide an overview of:

• What does the code do and what are you not satisfied with? Is supposed to be in the middle of the screen instead of the top left
  • What potential improvements have you considered? I have tried updating it in studio
  • How (specifically) do you want to improve the code? So it looks nicer in game

This is how its supposed to look:

And this is what I got:

2 Likes

What type of device are you trying out the game on?

1 Like

Im trying it on computer and it looks nice in studio but not in game

Can you take a screenshot of the properties of the frames?

set position to scale not offset

1 Like

It could be that the frame that the buttons are in (assuming that the frames are in another frame) are being moved because of the position of the frame that the buttons are in.

does this have to do with your code? I can see that your text buttons are not aligned around the center where the studio shows. Always best to use scale instead of offset for positioning and sizing

Try setting the anchor point to 0.5, 0.5

1 Like

if u are using any size constraints on the GUI it can offset the position

do u have size constraints on ur gui

I have no clue what that is but I can send a SS of my properties

For the second ss of properties, change the anchor point to 0.5, 0.5, and change the position to 0.5, 0.5 as well, and see if that works

You may have to adjust the position slightly, since there are two buttons in the menu.

your main frame is set to offset not scale

the main frame is set to offset NOT scale, which will cause it to offset the position on different screen sizes

you should get my plugin which automatically converts GUI to scale instead of offset if you don’t want to constantly manually convert your gui.

How do I use it? Do I just click the frame then click the plugin?

my plugin is all about not having to manually do stuff

click this button to convert your entire game to scale (meaning it looks like what roblox studio looks like on all devices)