Anyone know why my rig isn't imported properly? i made an animation

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    i want my rig to import properly with the legs aligned normally.

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    my rig isn’t being imported properly when i import it to studio but its fine in blender.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    i tried yt and google…

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

1 Like

You posted a template and only gave us a title with some images. I’ll still try my best to assist you. If you are trying to import a Roblox Animation, you should probably be using this extension https://create.roblox.com/store/asset/716953901/Blender-rig-exporteranimation-importer. This extension helps you import animation and export rigs. If you still have issues, please give more information as you have given very little, you only posted a template of how a topic should be formatted.

1 Like

hello! thank u so much for ur help. apologies for the lack of information. i’m not used to the devforum. unfortunately i still have an issue w the rig. i put an r6 rig into workspace and exported it through the plugin and imported it into blender but its not rebuilding the rig correctly. i made a video to show what’s going on. hopefully this gives u more material. tysm :slight_smile:

Your problem is likely your blender version, if it is above version 2.9 then the blender python plugin doesn’t work. Change your version to 2.9 and see if it works.

ah i finally figured it out. great idea but unfortunately it didn’t change anything. i was using the pre-built roblox rig-builder and the primary part was set to head so i set it to the humanoidrootpart and it worked.

i had to:

1. anchor it
  2. set origin position to 0,0,0
  3. primarypart → humanoidrootpart

tysm 4 ur help!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.