Anyway to access CoreGui or any method to prevent Exploit injectors

All the guis have been destroyed

Exploiters can stop it from being destroyed.

you could make a whitelist gui script, this will detect any gui exploit that shows in-game and instantly kicks the player from the server!

They can disable the LocalScript.

1 Like

are you forgetting that they canā€™t access normal scripts?

Yet normal scripts canā€™t access the exploiter GUI as it is not replicated.

1 Like

Thats impossible due to what I believe isā€¦

syn.protect_gui

Not using CoreGui. Exploiters have FULL access to thr CoreGui. Us devs have NO access since vital roblox systematics are held there.

1 Like

We developers have access to the coregui but with a hacky way that most of donā€™t know.

Currently, yes. Only a few games like Fusion Football have managed to block usage of Synapse DEX.

1 Like

They patched these recently (I believe).

No, mine way still appears to work. Synapse DEX manages still to bypassā€¦ due to the syn.protect_gui protection. I still today wonder how Fusion Football manages to block itā€¦

1 Like

If so, thatā€™s incredibly scary for you to be able to access, as the reason why you canā€™t access it is because personal info (such as Robux amount) and report status are stored there.

Yes. This method has worked for months. I have attempted to block Synapse Dex with like many ways but noā€¦ Currently I donā€™t see a point even trying.

They can just hook the kick function lmao not only that they can just disable the connection and any script on the client side. You are putting to much trust in this ā€œimpossible to detectā€ anti cheat

They Could hook it but you can also crash the users client with
repeat until nil

2 Likes

You still have to somehow figure out if they are hacking.

Iā€™m confused in this state view game you get automictically kicked for injecting synapse Iā€™m confused on how they do it.

Iā€™m pretty sure the client can fake the fact a script has been removed, also to my knowledge isnā€™t the player control modules accessible through the client?

I said you could crash the users client with it

What I was saying is that this thread is for detecting a hacker, not dealing with them (a simple kick would suffice).