APG | Team Recruitment

ABOUT THE GROUP

Our production group is fairly average you could say, we officially started early January of 2019 and worked for four months before halting process due to real-life issues. The game sat there month after month for the remainder of the year and by the start of this year, my original programmer enlisted in the military (much respect to him and his endeavors).

ABOUT THE GAME

Our game was designed as a Simulator with a tropical feeling that had more gameplay than click and repeat. A good portion of the straight programming is done with over eight thousand lines of code put into use regarding inventories, crates, developer products and more. Our map needs to be re-created along with assets to fit the big 'ol twenty-twenty decade thus this advertisement. We currently have 100,000R$ for sponsorship on the day of our release hopefully in the on-coming months.

ABOUT THE JOB

We’re currently looking for a few positions to be filled ranging from all types of categories such as translators towards experienced programmers. Below this lovely section will be our current staff roster and which positions we’ll be seeking immediately.

OUR TEAM?

Just your average joe’s for your average studio group, let’s meet our first contestants~
@snatchup - Project Manager
@username - Marketer x1
@username - Lead Programmer x1
@username - Secondary Programmer x#
@Cloxier - Builder & Modeler x1
@Vedrakkerous - Builder x1
@username - UI Design x1
Game-passes, in-game purchase icons, inventory icons. The majority of the icons are pre-made from last year, however, improvements are accepted.

SALARY

Of course, payment is needed, right, who could live without some moolah? Unfortunately, the only payment option we’re able to provide at this time is a percentage of the overall revenue, if this doesn’t interest you, that’s life.

CONTACT

If you’re interested in applying for any of the above positions or have any inquiries, you can contact my discord @snatchup#0799

4 Likes

Can you explain what each position will be doing?

About me

Ok*! I’m ‘AllGoodNamesRGone243’ and I’m a developer more experienced on Unreal Engine. I know at least 6 programming languages, I just have 8 months of experience on Lua, so don’t expect so much for me!

If you’re interested and to talk about the payment method and how many % I’ll be getting, please contact me! I’m applying to the Leader Programmer role!

Also you should put out what you want to be done, or how many you need to be done by the end of this month. Basically the task of each role.

Contact method or vias

Roblox : ‘AllGoodNamesRGone243’
DevForum : @AllGoodNamesRGone243
Discord [Highly Recommended] : allgood#7032

1 Like

I’m interested in the lead programmer role, however secondary programmer is acceptable.

Interested, added you on Discord.
Take a look at the UI section on my Portfolio.

congrats on graduating from Game of Thrones and the roleplay genres overall [: Good luck on your developer search big stuff!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.