App suggestions for making a group icon

Hello all,

I want to make an icon for my group but I can’t seem to find any good apps to make it on. Please can you suggest some apps that you think are good for this.

Thank you for your time.

2 Likes

I suggest using Pixlr E, or Pixlr X for this. Pixlr E has more advanced tools to make your logo better.

1 Like

Ok I will try your suggestion. Thank you.

I also recommend using Blender for Shading, and Photoshop/Photopea for the final design.

But, like @ItzMeZeus_IGotHacked mentioned, Pixlr E or X is also a good advanced app.

Ok. I will try that as well. Thank you!

There are many apps out there that are able to design group icons. Any program is good for designing whether it’s gui game thumbnails icons you just have to experiment and see which ones your more comfortable using simple selections: getpaint.net - Gimp - Inkscape).

You may want to dive into different options and find ones to your choice have you tried experimenting with either Inkscape - gimp, photopea as there are free to use as it does provide a bunch of tools and brushes and more as a alternative photoshop is similar to other programs. While there is a learning curve practicing will improve your skills into creating group icons.

There are threads that have been discussed into leaving information and apps to create thumbnails and so on and so forth.

Ok, thank you. This has really helped a lot.

1 Like

Hello!

Use Blender (I prefer to use 2.7) to model my GFX, then I use Pixlr to edit it.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for your suggestion!