Appeals Being Declined

Whenever I keep on sending an appeal, it gets declined. Why is that? Are the appeals only meant for unjustified punishments or something? I just got banned from Roblox for a couple days and I am submitting an appeal to the support team, but I am worried that they are going to decline my appeal. Why is that?

2 Likes

Of course! Do you really think you could reach out Roblox support and say “I exploited but now I will never do it again plz plz unban”? That doesn’t work like that, and if it did Roblox would be full of exploiters and stuff.

It’s normal that you won’t get unbanned if your ban was fair.

1 Like

Resend the appeal and ask for human moderation in your appeal. Works for me every time.

1 Like

Not for false appealing though.

Okay, maybe so, I use this method when it is obvious a bad moderation by the bot.

Good luck

1 Like

It’s how you format the appeal.

If it’s something like “pls unban i did nothing wrong” then they wouldn’t do that, if they did then their platform would be filled with terrible actors.

It must be professional, provide your reasons as to why you think your ban is unjustified.

Always remember to ask for human interaction so it’s much easier to express yourself in the most professional manner.

1 Like

But they literaly stated their ban was justified…

Can I see your ban?
It would make me understand more.

They think their ban was justified, but the individual may not think so.

My ban?

What do you mean? If even the one who is banned says it was justified then there’s nothing to talk about.

I’m also having the same issue, I wrote entire paragraphs and I didn’t ask for an unban and I explained my entire situation but I didn’t ask for human interaction.

I was banned apparently for ‘Bullying and Harassment’ but I didn’t bully nor harass anyone.

You will always get falsely denied, it does not matter how absurd the ban is or if it is clearly false.