ApplyDescription() error

I dont understand?
its breaking my entire game, it only errors in game not studio, yes its publishing correctly.
FYI this worked before my game is 500ccu and nobody has issues with this in the main game, test place for some reason has this error for some unknown reason.

Any help appreciated, the “Humanoid” Is a ball with a humanoid and head etc, it worked before im not sure what changed

1 Like

Ive checked aswell the ids arent used more than once on the HumanoidDescriptions

Can you provide a link to this game?

Understand it is a gambling game, so if there are any TOS that aren’t being abided by please let me know.

Question, ive done a little digging it seems blackjack is prohibited? Is this true if so will i have to remove it or make the game 17+ ?

(Is this the same with roulette too?)

Seems to be related to the new update Upgraded HumanoidDescription API - #22 by DrProfessorMagic

Im sure it will be solved in the future therefore im closing this.

I believe I understand what is going on here, and I’m currently looking into the best way to address it.

Much appreciated :crossed_fingers:

[Character filler]

Happens when you publish your place to a new place, it adds duplicates. You have to manually delete them. I have similar issues in my game :frowning:

yeahhhh
hopefully fixed soon :crossed_fingers:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.