ApplyDescription erroring where it didn't before

Out of nowhere, this error has popped up in our game Cart Ride, this error never appeared before and is causing the rest of our script structure to fail and the whole game to break/specific systems not working.

1 Like

Hello there,

I believe this issue comes from some recent changes you’ve made to your function “LoadMorphFolder”, I tried to reproduce this but didn’t stumble on anything erroneous, please provide us a repro file containing a snippet of your “LoadMorphFolder” function to help finding the root cause of this.

1 Like

Hey everyone, circling back here, is this a bug / does it need attention? Seems like could be by design.

I found a workaround to this, it shouldn’t error in the first place, but its not a problem for me now.

Sorry I didn’t see this bug report until now, it looks like it could have been caused by the upgraded HumanoidDescription API rollout. We had a bug with publishing team-create games to other place files during that rollout where AccessoryDescriptions and BodyPartDescriptions could become duplicated. See here for more details:

Let me know if this doesn’t sound like the same issue and I can investigate further

Yes this was the same issue, just annoying that it errored where it didn’t before.

1 Like

I am sorry that this caused an issue in your game. I am glad that it is the same issue and that you were able to find a workaround.