Approved asset cannot be loaded

Hello!

Last 9th I uploaded an video asset that was moderated.
As stated by Roblox in the resolution of the ticket i sent, my account was recovered and the video asset should be restored as it don’t violate the rules. However, today is the 14th and the asset can’t be loaded.
The asset is a trailer that my client sent me to promote their latest movie. The idea is to put the trailer in my games. However their campaign started yesterday and since the asset is still locked, I can’t serve the client.

All i can see on Studio and ingame is: Failed to load video rbxassetid://

Maybe i need to do something in order to force the load of the video? Or put the VideoFrame on the StarterGui? i’m a bit confused and i need to satisfy my client.

My system information: Intel(R) Core™ i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50GHz

Expected behavior

the video should load since according to roblox support the asset is correct and was going to be unlocked.

A private message is associated with this bug report

Hi there - would you be able to affirm the asset ID of the video?

In addition, is the video in Spanish?

1 Like

Sure!
The asset ID is: 18829733198, and the ticket is 97814212
The video is in spanish indeed.

Thanks! I checked with moderation and your video should theoretically be playable shortly after your appeal was processed.

Would you be able to double check that your video has the necessary asset privacy permissions for your experience?

2 Likes

Checked, its working now!
I didnt touched anything, just went to the asset privacy permissions page and hit “save”
Thank you very much!!

1 Like

Hi @cKolmos, just want to clarify. Did you already grant the necessary permissions to the video before it was moderated?

1 Like

Not exactly, let me expand on it
The video were working fine for like 5 minutes until it was moderated. There were no perms needed.
Once the video got moderated, it didnt appeared on the asset permissions (idk if it appeared before that).

Once you told me, i went to the asset peemission and now it appeared. i hit “save” on that screen and then the video started working.

Hope it helped!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.