APS Underwater Gun animation

Streamable preview displays are hidden currently, this has been uploaded to Youtube instead so you don’t have to download the videos automatically.

First animation for my game, APS was formally designed to be used underwater as it’s name suggested but my game doesn’t have an mission that relates to diving (i don’t wanna create an irl war ref) so this is an item available in the shop as self-defense weapons since the bullet velocity is shorter than others.

Animation & Sounds

This is my first time unlocking RightGrip to allow right arms moving without having to move the guns each frames when attached to Right Arm, I find R15 to be a new packages as developers have no solutions to fix some content so i decided to make it as R6 compatible only, originally the gun was supposed to be rigged to the arms but doing this often blocks my view so i had to rig it to torso.

After finishing last night, I got another issues again, the Viewmodel that i’ve been using doesn’t actually clone the viewmodel as it’s using Real arms on the character so i’ve replaced this with EFP thankfully the viewmodel attaches to the gun right way with EFP modded version.

for Sound effects, i agree that it sounds like carbine and SMG than metallic (the mag itself looks like metal) but atleast i didn’t use any MW2019 because i find it sound like airsoft guns than the actual gun sounds.

2 Likes