Aquatic Pools | Public Handbook

aquatica

Aquatic Pools | Public Handbook

Welcoming

Welcome to the Aquatic Pools public handbook. This handbook will contain all public links revolving around public documents and information. This handbook will also contain our alliance application and information as well as our department contacts. If there are any questions, feel free to contact any part of the Aquatic Pools ownership department.

Public Links

Roblox Group:
Aquatic Pool

Communications Server:
Communications Server

Communications Department Information

Affiliate Requirements

The listed requirements will be the requirements that you must meet in order for your application to be considered as an affiliate with Aquatic Pool. In some instances, our communications department will make some exceptions of your group. If there are any questions, please contact a member of the Communications Department.

Affiliate Requirements
  • You must obtain at least 500 group members
  • You must maintain a professional standard with all of your staff members. This includes being well-trained to submit to their correct job descriptions.
  • You must be able to have 2 group representatives in our discord server to represent your group.
  • You must be able to announce all of our community and alliance events. This does not include partnership announcements.
  • Your community must be able to maintain activity requirements that is looked over each month by the communications department.

Affiliate Application

Upon reading through the affiliate requirements, if your group meets the affiliate requirements that means that you are able to apply for a partnership with Aquatic Pool. Click on this link.

Staff Information

Session Guides

This section will contain all of the information and guides you will need to ensure that you are able to execute sessions to the best of your ability. These guides are to be strictly followed and you are subject to consequences applied where necessary.

Shift Guide

This guide is to be used when you are hosting a shift at the pool. Please make sure that you notify everyone in the discord and game so that you have a sufficient amount of staff to be able t execute your shift properly.

Shift Guide

Session Details

m [HOST]: Ovations, staff! My name is (USERNAME) and I will be your host. Say hello to all the supervisors behind me.

m [RULE I]: Grammar is required at all times during the shift by staff members. This shows a good amount of professionalism and helps you have the chance of being promoted.

m [RULE II]: Professionalism and maturity is key as a staff member. If we find you are being unprofessional you may be demoted or suspended.

m [RULE III]: Hinting at being promoted will not be allowed at any time, wether in shift or out of shift, it will result in a demotion and lower chances of being promoted.

m [SUPERVISOR]: Supervisors will supervise a certain station as assigned; you will note down the hardest workers.

m [LIFEGUARDS]: Lifeguards will be monitoring the pool and the chat to ensure that everyone swimming is safe.

m [MEDICAL STAFF]: Medical Staff should be prepared for life guards to bring in patients and assist them as needed.

m [SLIDE SUPERVISOR]: Slide Supervisors will be monitoring the slides ensuring everyone is safe while they are going down the slides. They will notify lifeguards of any dangers.

m [BARISTA]: Baristas will be serving pool guests at the food court their desired foods. You will also be given the opportunity to get to know the community in this position!

m This concludes all of the guidelines! You are now dismissed to your stations and work hard!

Interview Guide

This guide is to be used when you are hosting an interview. Please be sure to run the proper commands inside of the discord and announce on the group shout so that you meet the proper requirements of starting your interview session.

Interview Guide

Introduction

Salutations, I am USERNAME and I will be your Host/Hostess for this interview session.

I will be telling you the rules later on. If we suspect you are not following them we may kick you.

If you fail 3 ( III ) questions we will unfortunately have to remove you from the server you can always join another session tho.

You must use grammar when at our group. Getting 5 ( V ) grammar questions wrong will result in failure.

Alrighty, we will now go over the regulations/instructions. (Please note that PTS is currently off and any said will be ignored.)

We will private message you, please only respond when I say ‘‘reply’’. You are to reply with the PM (Private Message) , not in chat.

If you are caught behaving poorly with your role or being rude to customers you will be instantly striked/demoted it depends on the severity of your actions.

Listen closely to this part as it could determine if you fail or pass.

Trollers get 3 ( III ) warnings NO more, spammers get 1 ( I ) warning. Exploiters get NONE you, are you to gain evidence and request an MR/HR as soon as you can.

Interviewer

Hello, I am USERNAME and in this session I will be your interviewer.

Before we begin, do you have any questions before we start?
YES : What is your question? (answer with grammar)
NO : Continue with the interview.

1. Why do you think you are suitable for this group?

2. How did you find this group?

3. How will you help/profit to this group?

4. How active are you on Roblox through a scale of 1-10? ( I - IO )

5. How professional are you on a scale of 1-10? ( I - IO )

6. How good is your grammar on a scale of 1-10?

7. What should you do if a troller walked up to you?

8. What should you do if a spammer walked up to you?

9. What should you do if an exploiter walked up to you?

We have concluded the questioning portion, please follow me for your results.

Session Scores

Passed

Congratulations, you have passed Interviews. I’ll be ranking you momentarily. If you have any questions, ask any other MR+ rank.

Failed

Grammar Mistakes:
Unfortunately, you have failed our Interviews for V grammar strikes, you can try again at our next session.

Failure to correctly answer questions:
Unfortunately, you have failed this interview for getting errors on the questions, you can try again at another session.

Development

This section will contain the contacts and credits of all the development team inside of Aquatic Pools. If there are any questions regarding the development team, please direct them to the Head of Development, uhJx_ke

Building

izxolty
vuhoui

Scripting

uhJx_ke

User Interface (UI)

ThatsBen

Graphics Design

vuhoui

5 Likes

This handbook is currently not in commission anymore. Please refer to the Aquatic Pools communications server for an updated version