Archalium [BUILDER, MODELLER]

ZettaRyoku

It says “ARCHALIUM” in the title but I have changed my name to ZettaRyoku

Greetings! My name is ZettaRyoku. I am a 24 year Builder and 3D Modeller on ROBLOX from the USA. I joined in 2009 and I started to figure out ROBLOX studio and building in 2010. Within my time building and modelling on ROBLOX, I have worked with many people such as Vurse, Wonuf, RobXSoft, and OneLegitDev. I have over 7 years of experience building for other people and working on development teams.

I have worked on a variety of different games. I worked for Parenthood by Wonuf Games (over 39M+ place visits)
This game was nominated for Best Trailer for the 2021 Bloxy Awards.

I worked on Anime Clash Simulator by OneLegitDev and Kelvingts.

I work on a range of different things from Detailed to Low Poly. I am not solely a low poly builder. I can create a range of things from small items to large city scapes and maps. I work with many different lighting styles. I can use Blender & ROBLOX Studio. I am very easy to get along with, and I usually mind my own business.

Here are some of my different works, some are older, some are much newer. All photos are unedited

Building:

V (I made this in 2016 but I thought it would be a good example of how detailed I can get) V

cutter2

Modeling:

Euj43-CWQAIWXAv

I am very negotiable when it comes to payment. I am willing to take these forms of payment:
-Percentage out of the development group
-USD outright through PayPal WITH seller’s protection (If there is a currency tax, you will have to incorporate and pay it)
-ROBUX (BY GROUP PAYOUT)
In terms of percentages, I will not take anything less than 10%. Please do not expect me to make your whole game and only give me 5%. I am very negotiable when it comes to how much you are going to pay me, and I will not ask for anything outrageous in terms of price.
My current rates for specific assets are all according to negotiation. I am not currently listing outright prices. Prices are set according to complexity, detail level, and time it takes. (deadlines will also apply)

These rates will need to be converted to USD as I do not accept ROBUX Payments

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum. You can also contact me on Discord as well as Twitter. My tag is: ZettaRyoku#1826. My twitter is: https://twitter.com/ZettaRyoku
If you want to get a hold of me by Discord, you will have to message me on here in PMs and send me yours, as my discord does not let you send friend requests to it at this time. Thank you for your cooperation!

I am available to work a few hours a night so 6 days a week. I have a full-time corporate job in the real world that take up a lot of my time and energy as well until I have an income high enough from this to quit that. I have great focus and I am open to building with others while they are building at the same time.

I will not work for toxic communities of any type. If I get an invite to your Discord and I see hate speech, drama, racism, homophobia, offensive pictures, or symbols, I will leave, decline/quit on the spot. I do not have to put up with that type of stuff and I am not the type of person who welcomes drama, or toxicity into my life, or work life.

I do not mix business and friends. I have been developing since 2010. Every instance of mixing business and friendships (not just my own) I have seen falls through one way or another. I appreciate you being nice to me, and I welcome it, but I do prefer to keep my business relations professional. If we naturally become friends outside of development, and I am not working for you, that is fine. I am someone who generally gets along with others, and I am a nice person.

I do not involve myself with people who try to forge friendships with me just so I can do something for them. I make no exceptions to anyone, and I never work for free. If you are interested in hiring me, or if you need something from me, you will have to go through the same process as everyone else.

I do not work for unrealistic wages and I might engage the conversation about a raise when appropriate.

The only reason I am putting this is because I do not want to waste your time.

Thank you for reading and for your time!

6 Likes

Your discord seems not to work. Try mine T.o.p#2971.

1 Like

PM me with your tag ill add you :smiley:

1 Like

Your discord doesn’t seem to work, here is my discord mοοη#9855

Heya, I’m interested in the offer my discord tag is jayden.#6562

Can you model futuristic helmets? I will pay in ROBUX or %. Discord: stipess#1120