[CLOSED] [50-100k Robux] Valley Community High School: Hiring a Full-Time Builder!

ABOUT US
Greetings! Valley Community High School is an urban school group that serves as one of the largest public high school groups with over 40,000+ members! We aim to provide all students with an empowering learning experience. Students are able to discover and form brand new friendships, find new activities to do, and learn from their staff. Our staff and executives strives each and every day to make VCHS a better place for our community. We operate as a real-life based high school with the days/hours; Monday through Friday from 5:30 PM until 7:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. We are currently seeking for a builder to construct our NEXT version of Valley Community High School!

What we are looking for:

• Low Polly Builder - We are currently seeking for a Low Poly builder to develop our next version of Valley Community High School. We hope to maintain the similar style of our current version, but just in a low poly.

Payment:
Payment will be decided upon further communication with the chosen candidate. At the moment we do not know how much but it will be between 50-100k R$ based on quality and experience.

Contact Us!
We are looking for submissions of examples of your work through discord. All candidates will have to go through a processed interview before being getting the desired position. To identify if you are interested in the position, please provide examples of your work; whether it be games, screenshots, or even a portfolio. My DM’s are usually closed, so you may contact any Vice President and they will forward any of your work to me. You may also reach out to me by sending a PM on the DevForum, please include your Discord username and tag. Please reach out to us by November 1, 2020. All qualified candidates MUST be at least 14 years old or older. We hope to be working with you soon!

Contact Information:

@mellyeos, President
Valley Community High School
spookyIess#8791

@adouryn, Vice President
gone!#6000

@wasteIandbby, Vice President
kaylee bop!#7777

15 Likes

recommend to anyone interested melly is really nice! :smiley:

3 Likes

Are you asking for a full-time builder and paying 50-100k robux? Unless that school is really tiny you should not be requesting full-time. 100K robux is about 300$. If the school takes 1 month to build, that is about 1.2$ per hour, that is less then 1/10 of minimun wage. A full-time employee should be paid like a full-time job.

6 Likes

Interested. My Discord is tyler#1000. Adding you all now.

Interested. my discord is SamSam#0001. Adding y’all.

Hi there! I’m a 3D Modeler with 2+ years of experience with Blender and Roblox Studios, I’m extremely interested in this position and I would love the opportunity to discuss this with you further. Looking forward to hearing from you, Myth#7974
(Your discord tag isn’t currently working, so if you could add me that would be much appreciated!)

Interested Discord Blacky Head#2834

I am interested for the job! ScriptedOpxrator#4358

Hello, I am Bat! You can find my work on my twitter or portfolio:
https://twitter.com/Simply_Bat

Hello I have sent on discord I’m very good at low poly designs!

The Vice President discord is only I could add

vvolfy#0813

Hey, Icy here: I have sent friend requests to the people who I can, here is my portfolio: [CLOSED] Builder and GFX Designer For Hire

@pailbucketman is an amazing builder, I highly recommend!

I’m interested. My discord is: Archalium#5759

My portfolio: Archalium [BUILDER, MODELLER]

I’m interested: [SLIGHTLY OUTDATED] JustAGoldbar Building Portfolio

JustAGoldbar#1769

Hello, I am pretty sure you already found someone, but just in case, I am a pretty good architect for Roblox Studio, and I will gladly build you a highschool.
Portfolio: [OPEN] Bxd_Fxnd | Realistic Builder, Modern Architect

DM me for my discord.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.