Archangel Productions - Group Discontinued

Hello everyone,

I want to start off this post by thanking our staff team, who’ve helped this group grow, and were always helpful in maintaining a decent community. A few of them have been with us since the beginning, and have grown to be great, and supportive, friends on Roblox - The group’s two co-owners.

Together, we reached almost 14,000 visits across all three versions of Void, which is more than I could’ve hoped for. It was a great achievement for us, especially because the group had less than 100 members at the time. Although it’s been fun seeing our games grow, I will no longer be updating them. I see no reason to continue with these projects. I am not stopping Roblox development altogether, I’m only stopping the development of this group.

I will still be relatively active on Roblox, I just won’t be dealing with the group as much. Anyone is welcome to stay in the group, but please note that it’ll likely be lacking in activity. I won’t be hosting any more events, or finishing our current projects.

Again, I want to thank our great team of moderators, admins, testers, and developers; along with our entire community.

Sincerely,
DeusRomanum

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.