Archangel Productions Staff Changes

Hello,

Recently, I began working on a headquarters game for the group, and I’ve decided to open it early, even though it’s not finished. With this update, I’ve also decided to make some changes to the staff. The following changes that I’ve made are listed below:

• Moderator and administrator ranks have been changed to administrator and lead administrator.
    This change will also give admins more powers in-game, where prior to this they could only kick & mute. Lead admins are selected through activity.

• Staff and testers are now eligible for payment. Void didn’t earn any income, so staff members weren’t paid, but now all administrators have a chance to earn a percentage of R$ if our upcoming game generates any income.

• New rank: Leader. Leaders are selected by Chthxnian, and they are chosen to lead the group’s staff members and community. Leaders will be able to hire new admins, or demote admins (If they have a good reason to). Leaders will soon be able to host events in our games, that award in-game rewards or badges.
    (This rank was previously known as co-owners.)

• Staff members are now expected to help test games if it’s asked of them. This won’t happen often, but sometimes I may request help testing a game, where they will then be asked to join the game within a few days and provide a simple report of any bugs they found, broken features, etc… By helping test, staff are showing that they’re reliable and eager to help the group, meaning that they can earn more R$ if the game generates income.

These are all of the current changes, if you have any ideas or questions regarding the group in general, feel free to message me on the DevForums or Roblox and I’ll do my best to respond quickly.

Signed,
Chthxnian

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.