[archive] Another Roblox Studio Desktop Background

I have archived all of my topics created before 2024 due to being outdated or possibly having misinformation.

I made these when I was a lot younger and don’t think they’re very good, so I’ve gone ahead and archived them. You can still read my old topics if you want, but they won’t be of very good quality.

Archived topic

(Inspired by @Xsticcy, check his wallpaper out too Roblox Studio Desktop Background)

I made a wallpaper!
As some of you may tell, its based off of the Windows 11 backgrounds. That is why it is so simple.

They are both 8k resolution images, so if you want to use them it will work on basically any monitor. Cheers!

Preview on the Desktop

NOTE: It looks like devforum compresses the images, so here are the full resolution ones: Modern Roblox Studio Wallpapers - Album on Imgur

22 Likes

Dude! That is so awesome! How did you make that?

1 Like

Just Blender and for the background I used Paint .net (its not a website, its an app)

That background is amazing I love how it glows, I will be using it!

1 Like

Looks minimalistic, but also really futuristic. I love it. I’ll probably use this. Thanks!

2 Likes

That looks amazing! Especially the glowing one! Keep up the amazing work friend! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This looks really good, Im actually going to use it for my background lol

1 Like