Archiving Clothing regarding the recent DMCA Terminations

Hello! I am TehRealIced (TehReal1ced) and I am a clothing designer for the platform we all know, Roblox. I have made clothing in the past (and many others as well) that involves the usage of brands, (Nike, Off-White, Adidas, etc.) And regarding the recent issues now, I am highly concerned if I have made clothing assets that invade these brands copyright infringement policies, and I do not wanna risk getting my account terminated all because of an asset I made a long time ago. I wanna archive these clothing assets, and keep myself safe from this issue, but i do not know how to do so. Please help,

Thanks, Iced.

(UPDATE!) Thanks to @WinnersTakesAll’s reply, I have contacted the IP removal email. I recommend watching the video “an update on my Roblox account’s ban” made by @SharkBL0X as he talks about how he got his old account from 2011 unterminated using the new and improved email that handles copyright.

Thank you, Iced.

7 Likes

There isn’t a way to archive clothing. Offsale the items, it will do the exact same thing and will get of the risk of you getting terminated

4 Likes

Unfortunately, you cannot remove clothing from Roblox or archive/delete it by yourself. You may only take it off sale. Additionally, you can remove the asset’s name and description too so people won’t stumble across such an asset.

The only way to remove your assets is to contact Roblox Support to remove your assets. They will likely be able to content delete your asset for you.

If Roblox Support doesn’t work then you could try emailing copyright_agent@roblox.com or ipcontent_removal_request@roblox.com to request a removal too.

For more context you can read this comment by @mew903 for another similar topic:

Hope this helps!

9 Likes

Hey Winnerz! Thanks for the advice! I will use this email and ask them to take it down. Thanks for the help! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.