Are clothed breasts allowed on roblox?

Yeah, this might sound really stupid but- I have a proper reason why I am asking about this.
I pretty much need to do a female avatar with said breasts just to do a FNF Rig and I’m not sure If It is appropriate or not.

6 Likes

with so much weird stuff on roblox games and Catalog, i don’t even know what is even allowed anymore, i believe, as long you don’t make it too much explicit to a side where it may look wrong then i believe it’s fine

6 Likes

I think it depends on how prominent they are…

4 Likes

Most likely not, roblox moderation isnt known for their leniency.

2 Likes

Probably not, I have seen clothing with bras get deleted, for innapropriate content

Dont do it

2 Likes

Roblox as a “kid friendly game” I suppose it will get deleted for inappropriate reasons. I’d suggest to make the rig have them but the called “breasts” not be animated just part of the body, but because I said i don’t know, don’t try your luck.

2 Likes

I would say they are way too prominent, going off that image.

We do have a few rthro packages of females that do have modeled clothed breasts (as well as a “classic” package, look up the “Wild Starr” package), but they are all small bumps just enough to get the idea.

I would say to not add it, just to be safe. But if needed, I would keep them as just small bumps just big enough to get the idea. I would only go as big as the Wild Starr package here: Wild Starr - Roblox

7 Likes

I’m running into a similar situation, was wondering what was the result of this thread? If we’re doing it exactly from that image then no chance as their proportions are way too large. Did you go ahead with it or found an alternative?

I just scrapped the FNF rig idea

1 Like

no they are not now what i do know is say you make a crop top and you shade the breast area then you will get hit with a ban mostly if its shaded too much just appeal it if can and try your best to win the appeal so far when ive done mine and i was hit 3 times with diffrent clothes ive won the appeal and explaining that they did not show any nudity nor anything els

There’s nothing wrong with acknowledging biology. As long as they aren’t massive then it’s fine.

1 Like

nah like as a whole rn with how bad moderation is even if you make a dummy and color it any skin color the moderation hits you with inappropriate content but as a whole for example a croptop that i have done made in the past when i did the shading they flagged it as inappropriate and i appeald it and the person said that they was not gonna help in which i re opend a ticket sent the screenshot of what was said and the pic of the crop top in game and the png and the second person who opened my 2nd ticket helped me out and got it appealed

1 Like

you do it on the model, not the shirt my guy

1 Like

nah like ive made a model itself as a dummy that gives the shirt and pants. when i made the manniquien itself and saved it becuse at the time i was working on other projects and when i saved it i was hit with a ban and then i had to recolor it to avoid getting hit with another

1 Like