Are clothed breasts allowed on roblox?

Yeah, this might sound really stupid but- I have a proper reason why I am asking about this.
I pretty much need to do a female avatar with said breasts just to do a FNF Rig and I’m not sure If It is appropriate or not.

1 Like

with so much weird stuff on roblox games and Catalog, i don’t even know what is even allowed anymore, i believe, as long you don’t make it too much explicit to a side where it may look wrong then i believe it’s fine

4 Likes

I think it depends on how prominent they are…

4 Likes

Most likely not, roblox moderation isnt known for their leniency.

1 Like

Probably not, I have seen clothing with bras get deleted, for innapropriate content

Dont do it

1 Like

Roblox as a “kid friendly game” I suppose it will get deleted for inappropriate reasons. I’d suggest to make the rig have them but the called “breasts” not be animated just part of the body, but because I said i don’t know, don’t try your luck.

1 Like

I would say they are way too prominent, going off that image.

We do have a few rthro packages of females that do have modeled clothed breasts (as well as a “classic” package, look up the “Wild Starr” package), but they are all small bumps just enough to get the idea.

I would say to not add it, just to be safe. But if needed, I would keep them as just small bumps just big enough to get the idea. I would only go as big as the Wild Starr package here: Wild Starr - Roblox

5 Likes