Are depictions of Scamming, Extortion, and Assassination Banned?

Hello, I would like to know if –

• Assassination
  • Extortion
  • Scamming
  • Black Market(Website not shown, just prompt)
  • Mugging

Depictions are allowed on roblox? Also, is lethal injection excecution, allowed? In my game, there is an ending in which the MC gets executed, but the actual execution is not shown, just him lying on a bed, while he repeats his last words and the screen cuts to black.

For extortion, its pretty much pointing a gun, but no actual force is shown

For scamming, well it just involves clicking a prompt called Scamming

And for assassination, it involves killing an NPC with a tag like ‘US President’ or smthn like

I have a problem with ideas, and I need help - #30 by Stickmanfanrdc – Link to post I made before this, which is basically a poll abt which idea is the best. The Depcitions shown above are part of Wanted

Mugging, scamming seem mild enough to portray, but if you have questions if somethings banned, your first reference should be the community guidelines, which forbids:

• The depiction, support, or glorification of war crimes or human rights violations, including torture
  • Depictions of or support for terrorist or extremist attacks or terrorist actors
  • Drug paraphernalia, including: pill bottles, pills, syringes, and pipes
  • Mass shootings and domestic terrorism

all of section 8 would make black market a bad idea.
section 14 would make referencing any political official a bad idea, and depicting the assassination of a US president would be a very bad idea for any kind of media
in the public eye, any form of slaying of an unarmed noncombatant would be considered terrorism, whether Roblox moderators agree or not who knows

1 Like

I mean, he is only referred to as a President, but not that of an actual existing nation. Also, the Black Market is referred to sa the Market

black markets being a place for illegal goods, I’d stay away from depicting it in any form. Even if it’s a sly reference, a moderator investigating it would understand what it’s a placeholder of. Depicting an assassination of someone just labelled ‘president’ still sounds extremely risky, not just for Roblox but that sounds like a way to get on some watchlist irl. Also goes back to the issue of killing someone in that fashion could be seen as terrorism especially in a political context.

3 Likes