Are fingers allowed in roblox?

A poll is really simple to complete, and it’ll help the author of this topic know wether to add fingers in his game or not. :wink:

I think it’s because they’d rather stick to R6 and R15, and not make a new R25 by adding fingers. Tons of work would have to go just into fingers, a rather rare thing in Roblox games.

Not really, they can used the same script that was used for diffrent body parts, but changed the parent, although I don’t know if “parent” exists in what langue they use. I will search up later and find out. :thinking:

Took them a couple months to do r15. Imagine how long it would take to add fingers (and make them look good).

As long as you keep the purpose appropriate, ROBLOX Administrators will review the game and will see the purpose is okay. If you think about it, the ROBLOX Boy package has fingers.

1 Like

Our game has fingers in it and is perfectly fine. We got on the featured sort, which is manually vetted by Roblox staff, no issues there. The game also has different gestures such as pointing, grabbing, etc, so gestures are fine as well unless they can be interpreted as inappropriate as per Roblox rules.

Several Roblox made packages also have fingers. If Roblox makes a certain type of content, and you want to make it too, and there are no rules against it, you should have no issues whatsoever. If you do, just point the finger hah at them and say, hey, you did it first!

5 Likes

You have solved it! Many other people have helped too! Thanks to a a lot of you guys! I’m happy to know that your game is known by ROBLOX and has fingers!