Are images that show R$ on it okay moderation-wise?

I made an image which has the robux sign in it, and I am wondering if it would be moderated. The reason why I am asking this is because, I have tried making an image a long time ago for a game that was having a sale, and it got moderated because I was apparently “scamming”. So I want to know if this one will be moderated. Here is the image:

I want to know if it will be moderated or not, because if it will get moderated / “[content deleted]” I won’t be able to dev-ex. (It will most likely be moderated for scamming)

rules

Terms of Use violations including but not limited to

1. Scamming

I guess Roblox’s moderation has definitely changed throughout the years. However, I do not believe they will go out and ban you without playing the game and really seeing if it is to do with scamming. If, you do get moderated, you can always appeal explaining that it has nothing to do with scamming.

Your best bet is to come up with your own currency, which is what most game developers do to avoid this situation.

5 Likes

To be on the safe side, I don’t recommend putting R$ into your icons especially since you have been moderated for using the R$ symbol once before.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out!

1 Like

Quick heads up, Robux has changed recently and this change affects your work. R$ no longer represents Robux, it means Brazilian Real.

Learn more about this change along with the guidelines on how to use the new icon @

3 Likes