Are sponsors broken?

Hello! So around 2 hours ago, I placed around 10,000 robux into two different sponsors for my simulator and noticed that I’m seeing stats for the CPC seem to be “working”, however, for the CPP, it just says 0 and has been at 0 for the time the sponsors have been up. Below are screenshots of the sponsors (with mobile on top, and tablet below):

The last time we did sponsors for my game (roughly two weeks ago), it was actually averaging somewhat of a decent CPP (compared to what’s happening now), and nothing has been changed except for us taking a week to fix some big bugs that came up. (The thumbnail is still the same as it was before, we did change the icon but it seems that the icon is not the issue here).

So basically I’ve just drained 10,000 robux on either a game that suddenly just fell off the “trend”, or spent it right on time for sponsors to be messed up.

Anyone have any idea of what’s happening, and what I can try? Please let me know!

Game link - [Release!] 🎈 Balloon Popping Simulator! - Roblox

1 Like

Hello Hash.
This is certainly broken if this is what you received after 24 hours.
With 4000+ Robux, you will AT LEAST get 4000000+ impressions. I believe that the sponsorships haven’t yet been fully launched into the exhibition. You shouldn’t have anything less than 4000000 impressions after 24 hours. Although my data is slightly outdated, recent changes shouldn’t redefine the basic mechanics.

Don’t worry, yet.

3 Likes

Same bug happening with me, its showing 0 plays and much lower CTR. I have noticed that I am getting sessions from sponsored ads though, so hoping its just a stats glitch :pray:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.