Are stimulant injectors okay for Roblox?

Some of your might’ve heard of a game called “Escape from Tarkov”. Essentially, I want to implement stimulant injectors from EFT to my Roblox game, although I’m not sure whether this is allowed.

A player would be able to inject various stimulants into their arms, such as adrenaline, morphine, and other stimulants to increase their overall combat performance.

1 Like

Probably not. If it looks like drugs, moderation will think it’s drugs.

Maybe replace this mechanic with something like eating a candy bar to gain a short term boost?

1 Like

This is what it looks like, what do you think?

You literally called them stimulants, a term for a certain class of drugs. The whole injection thing is also problematic. It really looks like drugs.

If you can find a way around this that fits with the style of your game, do it.

Examples:
Candy bar
Coffee
Electrical recharge
Drinkable potion
Energy drink

He can also just call them boosters/energy boosters, or something along the lines of that.

Yeah, but my point was really to circumvent the whole process, because it looks a lot like drugs.

It looks like a really neat game, but that would definitely not be allowed for Roblox. I suggest keeping the concept, but getting rid of the injector portion, as that may risk getting your account banned. I would do as @SamsAltAcc0unt and @TenBlocke suggest, and renaming the feature, along with how it is displayed.

You can call it like that on your fandom, but preferably another name in the game.