Are there any Good Roblox Rigs for Blender 2.82?

Hello, I am TheBloxxyHunter and I need your help. Recently I have been trying to expand my versatility as a developer by trying to learn how to use more features in blender 2.82 and I got interested in GFX. I first started by searching up tutorials on YouTube on how to make gfx and I had noticed the youtubers using rigs to control the roblox characters in the scene. I then tried importing a roblox character into blender and making a rig myself, but the rig wouldn’t work with the roblox character. I then went to search for a roblox rig someone else made on the internet to use for my own projects. I found many different blender plug-ins and rigs for older versions of blender and none of them were compatible with blender 2.82. Could someone here please help show me where to find a roblox rig that is compatible with blender 2.8 since I am really struggling at this rate to find something that works with my current version of blender.

5 Likes

Den_S’s Blender rig exporter/animation importer plugin allows users to export Roblox rigs into Blender for animation purposes but is also helpful for simply generating rigs and using them for renders. It even works with custom rigs, and the tutorial on how to use the plugin can be found here.

5 Likes

I have already tried the plugin before and the rig wouldn’t work.

Edit: Looks like I didn’t fully read the instructions and I found what I was missing. It seems to work alot better now!

1 Like

Will it also be used for Bundle Renders like Rthro and Normal Bundles?

It currently works with any rig in studio

1 Like

Oh, Okay. Thank You for telling :slight_smile: