Roblox Rig Help

Yep, I think it is working. I will contact you if I have any issues.

1 Like

That doesn’t work. It’s posing and not welding.

If you used the old moon animator you used to have a weld tool that’ll allow you to pose without getting into the animator tab. it’s great if you want to make a pose fast and finish it.

1 Like

Hmm. For some reason when I import it I cannot see it in viewport. (Nevermind I got it.)

1 Like

Wow guys, I didn’t know it was that easy I spent 4 hours before trying to fix this and this fixes it easily.

Also I’d like to note that the current rigs you’ll find everywhere uses the R6 body type. don’t use R15 because you’ll only get broken textures.

1 Like

Oh, I used R15 but it is fine. Should I reimport?

1 Like

So, don’t use rigs if your using a complicated character. Just export selection instead.

As long as you Export Selection it, it will Be fine. The textures won’t be broken when you view it in rendered mode.

Yeah. I used rigs before for making roblox noob models.

Yes, re-export your player model + plus hats in the R6 body type

Are you sure I should rexport? It looks fine to me. Will it cause problems later?

R15 is possible. R6 is the same as R15. They don’t have any brokens.

It won’t. Unless you wanna send us a screenshot.

It will if you overwrite on another player model. but if it was the same. i’m sure everything will go fine.

1 Like

That makes me clear. So it will override the same types of rigs and cause error on different rigs.

I’m talking about the common rigs people use. not the in-game ones. these are fine. just don’t use R15 textures on those rigs

1 Like

If you’d like to be able to pose the rigs in Blender, you might want to try using Den_S’s rig exporter:

I have tried using that and it did not work.

It does work—if you follow the tutorial provided in the second link, it shows how to do it properly