Are there any recent statistics available for what mobile devices are most commonly used by players?

I was testing my game on my iPad Air 1st generation and discovered that my performance on it was abysmal due to its dated A7 CPU and low memory (a consistent 80 ms for CPU and barely hitting 16 ms on graphics setting 1). However, this same game performs exceptionally well on my iPhone 7 with an A10 fusion processor.

I have found some basic usage statistics that several developers posted on the forums from 2017, but I was wondering if anyone could obtain 2019 statistics. Should I be worried about this performance problem, or do most Roblox mobile users have processors faster than the A7? I do plan to optimize my code as much as possible, but I don’t think it would be possible to reach a stable 30fps minimum even with the best code wizardry simply due to the scale of my project.

I think that by nature since the audience of Roblox is younger a lot of mobile devices are going to be older as their parents don’t want to buy them the newest iPhone or iPad. I’d be interested in this data too, as my game is filtered on 3 older devices due to a crash rate of ~25%. I have no idea how I could get this information though.

I think in general don’t worry about sacrificing anything to make it run better on these older devices though, optimize what you can, you can’t always support the oldest devices.