Are WW2 parody games allowed on Roblox?

I am making a game which parodies aspects of World War 2.
Currently there are two teams, one of them is inspired by German Wehrmacht soldiers which appear as Caracals (Floppa). While the other is inspired by American soldiers, which appear as Sphynx cats (Bingus).
Screenshot of both
There will be NO references to Nazism. Only “German” soldiers.
Would this be allowed, and should I add a disclaimer that the game is strictly a parody?

2 Likes

no. it wouldn’t cause any issues. there’s nothing wrong with making a WW2 game(there’s tons of popular WW2 FPS games on Roblox), it only becomes an issue when you include fascist symbols

Ok, thank you. I can never be too sure with Roblox’s moderation. I will still add that disclaimer, though.

1 Like

A parody game of WW2 should not be a problem if you follow the Roblox ToS. Make sure the game does not have extreme violence. Below I have listed 2 of the terms, however you can find the rest of the terms here: https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/203313410

The official statement on the Roblox ToS.

1. Violent Content and Gore
    Although some experiences on Roblox may include weapons and violence, we don’t allow content that contains extreme violence or serious physical or psychological abuse, including:
  • Animal abuse and torture
  • Realistic depictions of extreme Gore
  • The depiction, support, or glorification of war crimes or human rights violations, including torture
  1. Terrorism and Violent Extremism Content
    Roblox prohibits content or behavior that supports, glorifies, or promotes any terrorist or extremist organization and their actions, including:
  • Depictions of or support for terrorist or extremist attacks or terrorist actors
  • Depictions of or support for the leaders of terrorist organizations
  • Depictions of the slogans, images, flags, or icons of terrorist organizations
  • Recruiting membership for a terrorist or violent organization, or encouraging others to leave Roblox to find such information
  • Fundraising for terrorist or extremist organizations, people, or groups

I think you’ll be fine, you aren’t directly making a extremely-graphic realistic accurate depiction of WW2 lol

I made sure to remove the gore models and scripts from the kit I was using, as I wanted the game to be more light-hearted and not super gritty.

Actually, no. Unless if Roblox has removed it, there’s a section in the TOS where it states “Recreating tragic or traumatizing real world events isn’t allowed.” (Not exact quote, just the jist). Try reading through Roblox’s TOS.

I know that it probably would fall under real world tragic events, but war isn’t listed as one of the things.