AriiDaCreator | Clothing Designer

Hiya! My name is S’dhari, but I go by the alias AriiDaCreator or Arii for short. I am an artist, clothing designer, builder, and 3D modeler!

I’ve been making Roblox apparel for 3 years and have collaborated with a variety of people and games! I see myself as competent and capable of producing models in a timely manner while considering all of the information provided!

Pastriez, SizzleBurger, Mash’d, Jusu, Tiger, and several others are among the notable groups for which I have worked.

Royale High, Robloxian High School 2, Designer Mania, and a variety of other games feature my clothes.

Examples of my work:

Casual Apparel

TA Denim Jackets w Joggers
TA White Low-Cut Crop w Jeans

Uniforms & Merch

Misc. Apparel

Group funds, PayPal, Cashapp, and Zelle are the only payment methods I accept. I do not accept gift cards or funds through t-shirt!

After I’ve confirmed the commission, all clients are expected to pay 30% upfront! Clothing will be sent after the remainder of the payment is received! Commissions paid on a long-term basis can be paid weekly or bi-weekly!

NOTICE: The tighter the deadline, the higher the price! Depending on the complexity and items, I will increase my base prices; however, this is something I do rarely.

I DO NOT take payment to become a priority. Clients’ commissions will be completed in the order they come in.

Minor changes will not be charged, but major changes/additions AFTER I have finished will cost extra.

Please be aware that prices are NEGOTIABLE and they can be raised depending on how COMPLEX the commission is!

Prices:

• Individual shirts/pants: Starting 3,000 Robux or $10 USD.

• Full Outfit: Starting 6,000 Robux or $20 USD.

Prices are negotiable, but I won’t go any lower than half of my original prices!

Weekly Schedule:
  • Monday: 5 PM - 10 PM EST
  • Tuesday: 5 PM - 10 PM EST
  • Wednesday: Not Available
  • Thursday: 5 PM - 10 PM EST
  • Friday: 5 PM - 11 PM EST
  • Saturday: 10 AM - 11 PM EST
  • Sunday: Not Available

24 Likes

I previously hired Ari for my own endeavours, and she was able to carry out my request within a matter of days. This is a massive vouch. Pure dedication. You want to hire her.

7 Likes

Great Prices! I hope you keep these prices!

1 Like

Im Interested ik ur commissions dont open till 2 more days but i still sent u a friend request on discord. Hdem_bois#1234

I sent you a request, amazing work!
aldini#1141

1 Like

I recently hired Ari as a uniform designer for my juice bar group. I ordered two full uniform suits and I must say, they are stunning. The time and effort she put into ensuring every inch of detail was on the uniform was admiring and I would one-hundred percent recommend her to anyone else who is looking for somebody to create unique, wonderful and mesmerising clothing for any sort of community. Prices were very convenient for me and it was a true delight to have her contribute to my project.

That is my vouch for Ari. Just saying, you should definitely hire her!

2 Likes

I recently hired Arii to create some diner uniforms for my group. My uniforms were completed with exceptional detail and in a perfect amount of time. The overall devotion and efforts put into the uniforms were magnificent and I 100% recommend her if you’re looking for someone who creates astonishing uniforms.

1 Like