Arm point at cursor while tool equipped

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I want the player’s right arm to point where the mouse is when a tool is equipped, and reset when unequipped.

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    All methods I find either don’t work with the tool (Even after modification) or just pointed randomly.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    Tried looking over the DevForum and Developer hub, but no luck.

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

This is R15 and for 3rd person, I’m trying to make a Murder Mystery themed game, and it has code for first person already…

So I assume this is not like camera zoom in for your right arm to look at the mouse?

No, I want the arm to point to the cursor while a tool is equipped like in Breaking Point.

Sorry it’s short, I only had 10 seconds.

So I assume make the right arm to point to the mouse location in 3rd person mode?

Then, you can just set the player’s CFrame to look at the mouse.Hit.p

RightArm.CFrame = CFrame.new(RightArm.CFrame, mouse.Hit.p)

Error:
Players.N0TKingminer7.Backpack.Gun.LocalScript:51: invalid argument #1 to ‘new’ (Vector3 expected, got CFrame)

Whoops! Looks like it’ll only accept Vector3 values.

RightArm.CFrame = CFrame.new(RightArm.Position, mouse.Hit.p)

When I use the code you put, this happens.

I think this is because of the Motor6D attaching the arm to the upper torso. Same with R6.
Oh, and by the way, happy holidays!

Nevermind! I found how to do it. I modified some of the code here so it enables and disables when the tool is equipped and unequipped. Thanks anyways!
I followed you on Roblox because of how nice you are, thank you!

Code I modified: