Arrest GUI, Feedback

I made a quick Jail GUI, so when you are in jail you will see this.
Do you like it?

Do you like the GUI?
  • Yes!
  • No.

0 voters

1 Like

add a text font to make it better , and change the text colors , its nice! :slight_smile:

Feedback

• Make the text lighter.
  • Lowercase the “A” in arrested.
  • Add padding to the end.

Actually sorry to say but, it doesn’t look like an Arrest GUI. It’s just a text label and an image. You can make designed backgrounds to improve it!

2 Likes

Since apparently it’s a quick UI, it’s okay. You should change the font to something more interesting though, at least for the bottom text to make it more interesting. The background is kinda basic, try either making a custom background or use plugins to make it more nice and clean! I’d recommend Interface Tools, although there’s many other great plugins! (Unless you made this in an editing software.)

Moving on: the black divider has white lines beside it, you should fix that. Lowercase the A in arrested, and perhaps add some overlays/effects to make it even more interesting! Be creative, though don’t add too much. Perhaps you could use some custom brushes - these are available in some editing softwares.

Try spending more time on making the UIs to make it aesthetically pleasing and nicer! Good luck, and great job so far.

Not much contrast and the text/background looks bland. There is definitely room for improvement here.

An Arrest GUI, I like the suggestions will do.
Means you have been ARRESTED not arresting someone.