Arsenal Practice GFX Feedback

Hello! I’m a intermediate GFX artist. This is a fan art Arsenal GFX I made. If you have any feedback please reply below all feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

7 Likes

It looks good!
I would change a bit materials though…

Also… what kind of cannon bullets is that Pistol shooting?

1 Like

Just like @varjoy said, the bullets look a little off and that’s how bullets don’t work!
image (I’m no gun expert btw)
Overall the image looks good! And I like the small particle effects and lighting

2 Likes

I’d give that bacon hair at the top a bit more life, he looks a bit off standing with his legs perfectly straight.image
Maybe he could be running up from behind the delinquent (arrow is direction of run, line is his body angle).
As @granday_electronics said, the casings are not fired with the bullet, and the angle on that pistol bullet is a bit too far towards the camera.

Overall, this looks great still.

2 Likes

The dude who is firing the gun and jumping looks like he sat on a cactus. Try to make the pose a bit more natural.

2 Likes

This is looking Excellent. but I would find a better bullet texture, as the one you are using is a bit to big, and I feel doesn’t go with the lighting. Other than that. I’m loving it!

1 Like

The guy on the right of the bacon isn’t looking at where he’s shooting, try to change that a bit.

1 Like

While everyone here is talking about bullets, I’ll talk about the person with the golden gun. This is actually incorrect, as Zero-two must always have the golden gun because she wins every Arsenal round.

Jokes aside, those bullets are massive. It doesn’t look like they would fit in the barrel.

2 Likes