Art of my avatar <3

So I got bored and thought hey, lets practice making art by making my avatar!
I wouldnt say im the most advanced but I’m having fun so yehah!!! (yes I was to lazy to draw hands. If you arent an artist you wouldnt get it)
Anyhow what are you’re thoughts? Should I do this more?

PS: If you want me to draw you’re avatar Im willing to draw it for free to get some practice in! Just contact me! :3

25 Likes

Uh this is the roblox dev forum…not some random art site. this has nothing to do with roblox.

14 Likes

Im an avid artist I can tell you a thing or two, overall you got a pretty good understanding of anatomy which is rare (even I struggle with anatomy). I would add more detail into things such strands to the hair. Giving suggestions for art is kind of hard since art is partially subjective so balancing between criticism and praise is a thin line I dont want to delve deep into.(what im saying is that I have alot more to say but I dont want to be too critical with your mistakes and its more important to have fun since you will fix them overtime

9 Likes

look at the category (#help-and-feedback:creations-feedback)

It does have something to do with Roblox since it’s based off of a Roblox character “avatar”

7 Likes

This art looks great! Nice job on it! How long did it take to draw?

7 Likes

Now draw it pr-

Professionalize your logo and apply it accordingly to give the optimal viewing experience

10 Likes

Move the watermark down to the bottom corner.

6 Likes

This is a developer forum. Art should not be included unless its UI. If they needed feedback, there are tons of artist servers.

9 Likes

Id say maybe 3 hours at most I’d guess

5 Likes

Its creation feedback. Its for roblox so I should be able to do this.

6 Likes

I was scared someone would crop it out lol

I dont want to know what you were going to say.
Anyhow yeah I need to get a better watermark lol

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! I would agree with the hair part, I am defiantly not the best at it whatsoever but I’ll get their eventually, BTW anything you see that could use some work? Im trying to improve : D

4 Likes

Now draw her eating a burger. :moyai:

You know what I am going to say next. I have to do it. The voices in my head say so.

5 Likes

oh my god! this is so cute! good job keep it up!!!

5 Likes

Honestly I have no idea what you’re going yo say next but ok!

3 Likes

Others will know. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :hot_face: :fire: :fire:

Im deeply concerned but ok ig lol

:skull:

How long did this take You?, it’s so Good!

I can’t even sketch hands without messing em up💀/j

FBI Here he is

I think it took maybe 3 hours, Im horrible at keeping track of time so thats the guess lol.
And I agree hands are so difficult :0

1 Like