Art of my avatar <3

I was scared someone would crop it out lol

I dont want to know what you were going to say.
Anyhow yeah I need to get a better watermark lol

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! I would agree with the hair part, I am defiantly not the best at it whatsoever but I’ll get their eventually, BTW anything you see that could use some work? Im trying to improve : D

4 Likes

Now draw her eating a burger. :moyai:

You know what I am going to say next. I have to do it. The voices in my head say so.

5 Likes

oh my god! this is so cute! good job keep it up!!!

5 Likes

Honestly I have no idea what you’re going yo say next but ok!

3 Likes

Others will know. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :hot_face: :fire: :fire:

Im deeply concerned but ok ig lol

:skull:

How long did this take You?, it’s so Good!

I can’t even sketch hands without messing em up💀/j

FBI Here he is

I think it took maybe 3 hours, Im horrible at keeping track of time so thats the guess lol.
And I agree hands are so difficult :0

1 Like

Look at the image again. It is related to Roblox.

1 Like

Basically I continue thos topic with you drawing your character in dofferent eays and at the end I say something weird which I dmed you. Please motethis is just a joke and I am sorry if I offended you. I love this drawing and would actually be ready to pay you for this no joke!

2 Likes

Why thank you so much! Glad to see people like my art lol

but thats her tho… im calling the cops fr

somethings up withe hair idk what

Yeah Im not the best at hair. Ill try and study it lol

Hmmm… not bad, I like it. Though, if you know me, FroDev, then you know I find mistakes in everything, and here…

The first thing is the hair, hair is curvy your’s is just a curve add more variation in different directions.
Second. The head. The head is long. Looks more like a rugby or like my little cousin. This makes the eyes feel weird and too far.
Also, the uhmm… inguen is also a bit too up, I suggest lowering that part down and making the pelvis feel more like a pelvis rather than someone who was split in half a bit.
I also find the legs to be a bit odd? They seem muscular whereas the body is normal.
The tail should also be lowered as it seems to come above the pelvis rather than from it.
The hand thats in line with the pelvis that is the left hand also feel TOO rotated. Maybe try making a spread out look?

Maybe try looking for some poses online and see hoe the body structure looks like.

1 Like

Thanks for all your advice! ill keep it in mind for my next piece

Thats fair, and what will your next piece be…? An artwork of my character? (Joke).

Honestly, dont know. Art block is crazy lol

This has nothing to do with development

1 Like