Art Price Advice

Hey guys, I’m a new devforum member and I was wondering if my current prices for my 2D art are too low or too high for my current skillset?

Bust : $5 sketch, $10 Flat Color and $20 Render

Half Body: $20 sketch, $40 Flat Color, $60 Render

Full Body: $30 sketch, $60 Flat and $90 Render

Every Extra Character: $10

Detailed Background: $20

And I was also wondering what would be a good price for 3D asset Commissions? I’ve had people approach me for offers ranging from $15 for a fully textured, UV mapped and modeled riggable Battleship to $100 for a series of Sci Fi jets.

I ignored the first one but I went with the last one although that project was cancelled and I was never compensated for my work.

I also need a way to convert these prices to DevEx rates in case they aren’t willing to pay me with USD.

3 Likes

Your artwork is outstanding. Literally the best art I have seen. I’m glad you rejected the $15 dollar deal. Your art could go for at least $100 dollars in my opinion. Your question was if you were underpricing yourself, and I do think are are underpricing your work a little. There is a website where you can convert robux to USD and vise versa. Here’s the website:

Other than that, your work is great and your prices are okay.

Good luck on future projects/commissions!

3 Likes

Oh wow, this is awesome! Thanks for the advice, man! I’ll see to editing my prices a bit and make an official Commission sheet.

That website, I’m gonna bookmark it.

I’ll hold off on making that a Solution for now to see other perspectives, but I like this answer a lot (Probably because its telling me that I should earn more lol)

2 Likes