Ashp116 | Advanced Scripter

Hi Robloxian, I am Ashp116. I have been a Roblox user since 2018, and I have over 4+ years of experience in Lua. But I have over 7+ years of computer programming. I made many different types of games. From ROBLOX Obbies to Simulators, I have the skill to do anything you would like to ask!

1. Coding Languages I know
  1. How many games have I made before?
  1. What game I am currently working on?
  • NONE
  1. What groups have I helped?
  1. What do topics in Lua ROBLOX do I know (The ones from the top of my head😅)?
  • Bindable Functions/Events, Remote Functions/Events, CFrame Manipulation, Body Movers, Datastores, Ordered Datastores, Tables, Http Service, Module Scripts, ColorSequence, and more.
  1. Popular Tutorials

Systems
Comissions
Discord Bot

I am available for :clock12:12 hours on weekdays and on weekends I am available for 4-5 hours.

Terms & Service

RULE 1: Ordering Process

Any Item you would like to commission, you will have to pay upfront or show proof of the payment. I can decline any commissions depending on your behavior/attitude, Scamming, cheating, or on my schedule. I can decline any order, at any time. I will not refund any Robux (depends on your commission). Every commissioner must agree with the Terms & Service. Do not rush me.

RULE 2: Communication

I prefer you to use Discord as the main source of communication, but you can also use the DevForum to contact me.

RULE 3: Payment

The first thing you would need to show is your VIDEO proof of your payment method. If your commission lies between the rank Systems - Complex Systems (Refer to the commission Sheet below). You will have to pay 25-50% upfront, either from Group Funds, or T-Shirt (Tax must be covered). I only accept Robux :robux_gold:

RULE 4: Copyright

Any systems/scripts can only be used by the commissioner and his/her team. I also have the right to showcase in my portfolio or anyone else. Anyone who uses items made by me sells them, or even advertises as them who made (Plagiarism) will result in legal actions.

RULE 5: Extra

If you tell me to add or edit that doesn’t cover in the commission will be charged extra. Or asks me to do more than what is asked will cost double or higher than the given quote.

Commission Status: :green_circle: OPEN

You can contact though DevForum
You can contact though Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ashp116
You can contact me through Discord - ashp116

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

WOW,I’m amazed.i need a scripter…
Would you take %?

veeeeryy good worker , recomending him!

2 Likes

Good work man, interested in hiring you.

Your discord doesn’t seem to work? Add me at James.#9414

Commission For @4tybarz - https://bit.ly/Audio_Visualizer_For_MrDanielStef

Commissions for maumau94
https://bit.ly/Player_Data_For_maumau94

To Ashp116:
I wouldn’t recommend taking % unless they give some kind of upfront pay. Many use percentage to scam. Just so you know.

1 Like

I am interested. I have messaged you on discord. My username is BPilot253#3969.

1 Like

If your open for commissions, Let me know because i am in need of a Roblox Scripter for my upcoming simulator game

1 Like

Hey there I am open, I just wanted to tell you

1 Like

can you update your discord name?

can you script boats?if so my discord is CamBlockz#0915

1 Like

I sent a request to the discord id given! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Boat System for @CamBlockz

3 Likes

I hired him to script my boats , which he did fairly fast and included animations for the stiring wheels and hands and an auto tip back over thingy for when it flips and a tilt , i rate his work for me an 8/10 and would recommend hiring him

4 Likes

Added my discord tag is Random Dude#9434 I am very excited to work with you.

2 Likes

We are hiring full time Roblox scripters

3 Likes

I highly recommend working with ash he will give you high quality scripts for a great price:D

2 Likes

Commission for @Killerdash117
http://bit.ly/Chat_Tags_For_Killerdash117

1 Like

+Rep

Great service, after hiring them to complete a commission for me they completed it within 2 hours.

The quality was great, service was great and overall was amazing!

He even did a small update on it for me (for free).
Great person, would recommend to hire when commissions open again.

2 Likes