Asporus' Open Source Script Library

Hey. I’ve decided to release all of my scripts into an open source library for you all! There is more information on the actual website, but I hope you enjoy it. It is dry on work at the moment, but i’ll be filling it up as I make new things and experiment with different aspects in roblox studio!

All credits go to @Asporus for these scripts, I am not posting anyone elses work and its not copy and paste scripts (mainly). Most of the work is script screenshots which are very visible so you can still copy them, but you need to type it out yourself. Majority of these scripts are made in Visual Studio Code, which is my main program for coding.

The main reason of my motivation? I want to contribute to something anonymously and just have it be in a game that could be popular one day, and I’d also just want people to just have a place to browse through scripts. I understand this devforum post may only get a few views, but I had a lot of fun making this website and can’t wait to keep posting my work on there!

Open Source Library: https://licksaw23.wixsite.com/website
Profile: ROAD - Roblox

Thanks for reading. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Thank you for the collection of scripts, I’m sure they’ll be very helpful for people looking to learn more and use example code. Would you consider adding the actual text files to the code as only adding images (especially given that they are, by nature, disconnected due to resolution size) as the usefulness of this would massively increase so that people wouldn’t have to worry about managing multiple images, typos, etc.

Yeah, i’m converting my screenshots as we speak.

Adding a new script to the library!