Assassin's Creed Roblox

Hey guys, so i just made this french little house that has an assassin’s creed kinda style. Tell me what ya guys think

36 Likes

Looks really good and I am loving the texturing on that.

What did you use to texture it? It looks really clean and crisp and definitely fits an example of an AC type game.

Keep up the good work, I’m sure your game will go great.

5 Likes

Thanks! i really love the support. I actually made this for a commission and i wanted to make the build look as crispy as possible so i added all those textures.

5 Likes

Did you use Maya or like Substance Painter?

3 Likes

It’s really nice if you make a bunch of this it will not look like is out of place and the background was so clean I didn’t realize it was not Roblox!

5 Likes

Very nice. Are you intending to create a game out of it?

4 Likes

No, but i might make a showcase out of it and make more assassin’s creed kind of builds.

3 Likes

Woahhh! This looks sooo amazing

4 Likes

This build is incredible! great job!

4 Likes

Nice bro i thought it was legit a ac game but it was my niffo f_0sc with da legendary builds

3 Likes

Looks awesome, what are the buildings in the background though?

2 Likes

It’s just a skybox to be exact, but i am probably gonna make a whole showcase out of this with alot of these kind of builds! So make sure to keep an eye on it

1 Like

Thanks! i am gonna make a sick showcase out of this and make it look hot

1 Like

Wow! This is great! I can’t imagine how long this took. But I do have one question. Did you use Blender or Roblox Studio?

Probably blender. 30chars

1 Like

oh dang that looks so good! how did you do the vines? is it a decal or a mesh or something?

1 Like

Btw guys, i am not sure if this is allowed, but i will be posting more updates on all of my builds on my twitter so make sure to follow me! (Updates on the notre dame i am working, this assassin’s creed showcase and much more!)

https://twitter.com/Fosc73848661

Wow. This is amazing work.
Keep it up.

Thanks! (also make sure to follow me on twitter so you can check the progress of all my builds!)

https://twitter.com/Fosc73848661

Blender can do AMAZING things! Keep it up!