Asset Configuration is blank

When I try to export an animation in Roblox Studio, the Asset Configuration is completely blank. I even restarted studio but its still blank. Any solutions?

6 Likes

Seems like a roblox bug, it’s very annoying because they started to appear more often and roblox has got really slow lately, even the chat doesn’t work and it throws some errors for filtering…

2 Likes

We are having same problem:

1. I have an animation for our game. I am trying to transfer it to our Group owner for the game.

2. I put it in a dummy, saved it, transferred the dummy to him, we try to export it - Asset Manager Blank.

3. We tried to export it some more times - Now instead the asset manager doesn’ t show up and it just says “Animation saved”. (down in the output section of studio).

4)We checked his personal account, as well as the group account the game is on - the animation is not there.

–
We just received a new update that took about 7 minutes. I’m wondering if export is broken?

1 Like

Hm maybe, if we are having the same problem I’m assuming Roblox did an update and now animation exportation isn’t working.

I’m getting the same problem while attempting to upload multiple models.
I did relaunch studio to try and upload again but to no avail.

1 Like

Same problem here, glad i’m not the only one experiencing this.

1 Like

Same here too. Probably the new Roblox Studio upgrade but I’m sure they will patch it if this topic gets enough support.

2 Likes

OK, just wanted to say this has been fixed for us since last night (Wednesday) and still fixed this morning (Thursday).

Thanks much to engineers for ironing it out however they did.

Supah!

this is happening again ,the problem has for a while now, but i do remember it happening after using blender rig lite. usually it wouldve be back to normal after quitting and reopening. however this is no longer the case now.