Asset Manager does not show all assets at a time

Currently, the asset manager only shows you a specific amount of items at a time, with no way to paginate them. You can see the bug in this video:

If you delete the top ones, new ones show on the bottom. These are all assets I’ve put into the game.

Expected behavior:

The asset manager should show all your assets, allowing you to scroll if there’s too many to fit on screen at once.

Current behavior:

Only 25 assets show. These are not the most recent, and it seems random which 25 show, however they are in alphabetical order still.

Reproduction steps:

1. Open the asset manager
  2. View your game’s Image assets
  3. Remove some images from the game
  4. Observe that new image assets are shown on the bottom

Workaround:

Use the toolbox to retrieve your images, or remove images to reveal new ones.

Specifications:

• Version: 0.598.0.5980624
  • First encounter: 3-5 days ago
Beta Features

2 Likes

We’ve filed a ticket into our internal database for this issue and will start investigating, we will update you when we have further information.

Thanks for flagging!

This issue is still occurring! Could somebody look into this?

1 Like

This issue is still ongoing, it happens even when searching for them or loading them without doing so.

I am experiencing this issue as well. I have a world with around 30 child worlds in it (unlockable universes), and I can not view all of them at a time on the asset manager. Going to the toolbox does not help because it does not display your places for your game. Please fix this Roblox, this is a very frustrating issue!

I believe I have found a solution. This is still a bug, but if you go back to the first screen of the asset manager and then to the page you were at the scroll bar will show up. The issue is that it does not show up when you are adding places or assets from that screen. You have to go back to the asset manager home screen for the scroll bar to show up.

Bump, why is this still not fixed.