Asset Manager - Drag and Drop Support is Here!

Yay, I’m happy about this cause I use the Asset Manager a lot and I know struggle

3 Likes

Finally ! I’ve been waiting this for years and it’s finally here

3 Likes

maybe i should actually start using packages now…

4 Likes

This is a really great update! It will be very useful to me and yall. Thanks for this update! Good works.

4 Likes

I have been waiting for this update for a long time! Thanks for saving us a couple clicks!

3 Likes

While I myself liked the older UI design of studio, I think that this is an amazing addition. Thank you!

3 Likes

Well, this is looking very nice😊!

4 Likes

We have waited 85 years for this moment!

5 Likes

recurso muito bom ira facilitar bastante

3 Likes

When will this update come out?

4 Likes

This is a really good update! I can finnaly just drag and drop instead of clicking it.

3 Likes

Great. Can you add support for tongues on animated faces?

4 Likes

When the update will be released ?

4 Likes

This is a great quality of life update! Being able to just drag and drop in packages has made me want to utilize packages a lot more. Thank you roblox!

3 Likes

Ok. No joke, this is a life saver. Thank you so much for this feature!

2 Likes

Really nice update! Very useful as well but…
I am not sure if this started happening recently, but it always gets worst and worst with the time Roblox updates:

(Always happens when you click Play/Stop)

Why doesn’t a loading screen or something else shows up so I don’t have to look at this horrendous transition? It literally gets smaller, big, huge, pixelated, black, and blurs.

8 Likes

It is out! You can see the title - Drag and Drop Support is Here!

4 Likes

Awesome! Definitely a great step towards the right direction! All we need now is a way to organize the asset manager into folders so we don’t have a giant mess of meshes, images etc! Can’t wait :smiley:

4 Likes

Based and breadpilled. Subfolder support would still be nice

6 Likes

This is amazing, as I use blender and I don’t like clicking so much.